Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2022, 02:34 PM   #19
Cummins12V98

Brand: DRV
Model: 39TKSB3 "Modified"
State: South Dakota
THOR #1661
Quote:
Originally Posted by travlingman View Post
Thought I would give an update on the 40KSSB4 we ordered last year. From the order date in March, it took 7 months before it arrived. At first we were very pleased except for a few issues. After 4 short trips we had a laundry list of issues to fix. Most of these were fixed.

Get coach back and get ready for 1st spring trip. Get a few miles from house and rear window falls out. Told something probably flew up and hit it, cost to fix on me. Wait a month for window,

During this time we notice a major issue with coach. After 3 months of trying to get factory to respond they finally make contact with me. It is agreed that the coach needs to go back to factory to be corrected. But, it is up to me to get coach back to factory. I am suppose to take off from work and deliver coach, come back home, and when coach is fixed in a few weeks, go back. The fuel cost is on me. So, they agree it is a factory mistake and will not support getting the coach to factory to fix.

During this time we have been able to go on a few weekend trips. Another list of issues to be fixed. It is so bad, that when we get ready to leave on a trip we say, well let's see what tears up this trip.

To say we are disappointed would be an underestimation. Wife is pretty much done with coach and says sell. I probably would, but the costs has went up so much since we bought that we would have to step down if we bought new.

It is a shame that a company that was known for good quality and product support has slipped so much.
I would hope your comprehensive covered the window.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.