Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2022, 04:32 PM   #14
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor View Post
Thanks to all who replied to my message.....
Never got it towed. 3 hours on the phone with insurance co and 3rd party road side assistance co. Had my 40 year old son go through it and found turbo hose leaking air and fixed it. All runs smooth now with no engine light or codes.
Thank again...still could not find anyone within a hundred miles willing to work on a sprinter motor home. Anyone want to buy a nice 25ft
Thor???

Thanks for the follow up, and congratulations; you have achieved the coveted Duck Seal of Approval

Name:  Duck Seal of Approval.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  9.1 KB

If you don't mine; can you elaborate more on your insurance company and the failures with the road side assistance plan? That may be your biggest problem, perhaps not Thor?

I have roadside assistance with Progressive and Good Sams. If there is some fine print I missed; I would like to know. I don't recall which, but I do recall one had a limit on tow distance and the other was unlimited.
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.