Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 12:46 AM   #10
Rey&Reina

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 31s
State: Florida
THOR #18965
I disconnected the SP and I let the coach sit for an hour and tested everything. This is what I got.

I removed one of the red power wires from the solenoid and jumped it to the other. No lights, nothing works.

VOM on the two CBs in battery compartment, both sides of both CBs read around 13.05.

VOM on the wires on the Use/Store solenoid. One side gave me numbers that jumped all around, up down etc. The other side read at around 6

WITH THE SP ON, I ran a jumper wire from the ground to one of the posts on the switch part of the solenoid and a jumper wire from the power wire. I was able to active it the solenoid. I reversed it and I was able to activate the solenoid. I tried to leave it open and disconnect the SP but either way I activated the solenoid, when I disconnected the SP everything went out.

Is this connected directly to my inverter? My inverter has been giving me an error message for some time and I just have not had time to diagnose that.

Thanks again!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.