Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 09:33 PM   #3
Bob Montgomery

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.3 (2016)
State: Montana
THOR #4032
Extra cushion for bed on ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenbear View Post
I don't have the same RV as you but my dinette has cushions on the seats and backs of the seats. The seat cushions stay where they are and the cushions on the back of the seats go on the table top.
Yea, my class c was the same. But not the ACE. There is an extra (wide) cushion to cover the area where the table top is. Thor didn't know where to store it either, so they simply threw it between the bed and the rear wall along with the round table and leg that goes between the driver and passenger seat. Not really a good solution when you are actually using the motorhome. If you are not using the dinette for a bed the cushion is in the way. If you are not using the round table, where do you store it? Especially moving down the road. It is like it was added to the unit with no thought as to where to store it when on the road etc.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.