Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 05:01 PM   #7
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Ford Warranty Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzmarymac View Post
Thank you for responding. I called this Ford dealer. The told me they don’t work on motor homes. This is the same response I’m getting from dozens of Ford dealerships. Even Ford customer service said they don’t have lists of which dealers have bays and lifts to accommodate motor homes. Very frustrating! Ford warranty also told me to have it towed to the nearest mechanic because the nearest Ford dealer was 160 miles away from where the motorhome broke down and they don’t work on motorhomes anyway. Now, Ford Warranty has denied the tow charges because the Motorhome wasn’t delivered to a Ford dealer! Ridiculous! I’m trying to find someone at Ford warranty customer service that can actually help me get my motorhome repaired.

This one is on the official Ford Commercial Truck Website.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6007.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	38874

Rich Ford is also listed. But if you called the general number, they will tell you they don’t work on motohomes. You have to ask for the Commercial Truck Service Dept.

I once called a Ford dealer and they told me the same thing but once I got to the Commericial Truck Dept they sang a different tune.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6008.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	38875

If they are listed as a Commercial Vehicle Center they have the service bays and tools to work on ambulances, FedEx box trucks, etc. as well as a motorhome.

And in the future you should contact Ford Roadside Assistance and let them direct you to an authorized service center when under warranty.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum