Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2022, 07:56 PM   #17
caution

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: four winds 31W
State: Virginia
THOR #9584
Send a message via Yahoo to caution
Angry 2018 Thor 31W inverter

Ok all the complaints about inverters. On my 31W the Xantrex 1800 in behind a drawer, underneath the refrigerator! All in about a 9 inch tall space. In June of 2021 I was getting an error code and inverter stopped working. After talking to Xantrex support they provided me tests and it was determined it was bad. Ordered a new Xantrex 1800 and lying on my side on the floor it took about three days to replace. July 2022, same error code on new one, same issue, dead. Talked to Xantrex and they suggested I upgrade to Xantrex Pro 2000, twice the cost.
I have been struggling under the fridge space for 10 days, got if hooked up eventually, push the start button... nothing. no display, nothing! Any ideas????? and yes I have checked the new AGM batteries, new positive cable under fridge, etc. Nothing...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.