Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2022, 08:12 PM   #18
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by caution View Post
Ok all the complaints about inverters. On my 31W the Xantrex 1800 in behind a drawer, underneath the refrigerator! All in about a 9 inch tall space. In June of 2021 I was getting an error code and inverter stopped working. After talking to Xantrex support they provided me tests and it was determined it was bad. Ordered a new Xantrex 1800 and lying on my side on the floor it took about three days to replace. July 2022, same error code on new one, same issue, dead. Talked to Xantrex and they suggested I upgrade to Xantrex Pro 2000, twice the cost.
I have been struggling under the fridge space for 10 days, got if hooked up eventually, push the start button... nothing. no display, nothing! Any ideas????? and yes I have checked the new AGM batteries, new positive cable under fridge, etc. Nothing...

It could be you tripped the Bussman breaker on the positive cable going to the house batteries. If you don’t have a Bussman breaker, there will be a fuse on the cable where it attaches to the house batteries that may have blown.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum