Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Generator
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2022, 07:19 PM   #48
16ACE27
Site Team

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: Florida
THOR #7035
Quote:
Originally Posted by greg&bev View Post
So we took our 2022 35m hurricane in for warranty2 weeks ago. They did do a couple of large items (I think I’ll know more on our next trip this weekend) but multiple items not addressed and other items broken by dealer. Now they tell me I need to take it to Onan for generator repair, I’m sorry I’m saying bs.it’s so frustrating I’d love to tell them to take it back🤦*♂️🤦*♂️🤦*♂️🤦*♂️🤦*♂️🤦*♂️ Sorry just venting to you guys as Thor owners

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg&bev View Post
Well picked up my rv and the generator ran for 5 minutes,dealer did nothing plus they tell me I have to take it onan as they can’t work on it. They are in Jacksonville 2 hours away, I calling bs there has to be a way to get warranty work done
Didn't you already rant about this a week ago?

Who is "they".

Use the Onan Authorized Service and Parts locator and you'll see many other dealers much closer than Jacksonville.

If you do have to take it to Jacksonville, make an appointment for a Thursday or early Friday. They can probably do same day in & out. Then head over to Huguenot Memorial Park for the weekend (reservations recommended).

Make the trip an adventure instead of a source of frustration.
2020 Chevy Colorado Z71 Trail Runner Toad
2024 Chevrolet Trax 2RS - Soon 2B TOAD
16ACE27 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum