Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2022, 12:25 PM   #17
The Gritz Carlton

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: THOR Chateua 35SF
State: Florida
THOR #11130
I wouldn't touch it...that's a major issue and just looking at it gives me chills of a warranty denial. It's a major issue I'm sure will get worked out. Bummer that you can't use it but you have the attention of the right people. If possible, submit your Boeing idea to Thor as a possible, temporary resolution and see what they say. I'd bet they wouldn't buy into it. ride it out, get compensation for warranty and see what happens. Have you brought your insurance into the picture for claims of "loss of use" possibilities? This will involve relocation of major components or new bracket engineering...who knows? NHTSA might be interested in this as a formal recall...I would contact them right away and file a report. Be nice, don't mention your law firm (Dewey, Cheathum & Howe) but be persistent. Have you considered taking/shipping it back to the factory service center and leave it there? Do you know what chassis prep company made the modification or was it actually Thor at their own facility?
Two Labs, Bugsie & Blondie
Blondie passed in 2020 at 5 to Leukemia
The Gritz Carlton is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.