Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2022, 02:14 PM   #18
GlennC

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tellaro 20L
State: Oklahoma
THOR #26690
Like I said…I am between a rock and a hard place. They have really grounded my vehicle. I can’t fix the issue myself and risk voiding the warranty. Thor Engineering wouldn’t sign off on my fix because of potential “vibration” issues? The same Engineering who probably came up with this crazy design of tucking a lower radiator coolant hose 1/16th inch behind a fast moving serpentine belt that they designed. I am not litigious, I just want to be able to drive the vehicle. I put down $15,000 cash on a $120,000 B Van I have been paying $650 per month for that I have only been able to use twice in 6 months. Thors lack of responsiveness is stunning. This really sucks.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum