Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 02:57 AM   #29
cgani93

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34J
State: Colorado
THOR #26530
Fixed.

Well, the good news is that the coach is now fixed, the bad news is that it cost $3K+ to get a new slide system installed. Thankfully I had an extended warranty on the coach which saved 2/3rds of the cost but the repair facility was less than enthusiastic that this repair would last long. Their primary complaint is that the full wall slide is just too heavy for the Schwintek system. They're begging me to use slide supports - the consensus on this forum is that it's a bad idea and I tend to agree. A shame really...such a great coach but has me questioning the purchase a little over 3 months after we took delivery.

The good news as I said is she'll be back on the road next week. More to come!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum