Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 04:06 PM   #18
RobintheHood

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Virginia
THOR #27526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
There is no manual tank selection!

When both tanks are full, the front tank will be used down to 3/4 tank and then the rear tank begins to siphon over automatically. When the rear tank is almost empty, the front tank is used until it is empty.

The analog gauge on the top of the dash display shows the combination of both tanks. You can use the menu settings on the display to get to the Dual Tank display of the two analog gauges. As you scroll through this particualr sub-menu, you can also find the analog gauge for the DEF level.

Also, the generator will not run once you hit 1/4 fuel remaining.

The Ford Super Duty Owners Manual does come in handy for these types of questions.....
Judge, is there any way you would share your VIN number with me? I have a guy who works magic with forscan and needs to compare IPC cluster values so I can fool my truck into thinking it's an XLT. (Though it has KLT badges, seats, etc.)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.