Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 11:33 PM   #15
Cwray

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34J
State: Illinois
THOR #12548
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCB View Post
Guess I need to start hunting the fuses
Did you ever figure this out? I'm on a trip as I type this and I'm having the same "no cranking" issue. Well, technically, you said "no power" and I think I have power getting to the front of the generator. But it's not cranking at all, like there's no power.

It was working fine on our last trip (which was a three-week one). But while parked in storage for a few weeks, the batteries drained. I could have sworn I made sure the master power and the inverter were off--but both house & chassis were dead. Jumping the truck got me driving to home, and plugging into 50Amp shore power got the batteries fully charged back up. But the generator is completely non-responsive and I'm scratching my head on what to check since there is power running to the front of the thing.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.