Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 03:36 PM   #22
Chateau_Nomad

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 24F
State: Ohio
THOR #16721
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkoldman View Post
Don't laugh, Never heard of that either I had to google "Stop Bath". I have seen that on TV movies, but never in real. Seems like it is always used to discover some picture at the last minute to solve a crime?

I don't have Kodak glacial acetic acid unless it is inside my Samsung Phone, but I have plenty of Muriatic Acid. Best way to not have unsanitized water is to burn holes in the water heater plumbing and /or fittings; that way the water drains out before the bacteria can materialize.
After over 40 years in "putting ink on paper", I've had my hands in some pretty nasty solvents, and breathed in some equally nasty fumes. Now I glow in the dark... it's why I retired and took my SS at first opportunity.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum