Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 12:19 AM   #20
RobintheHood

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Virginia
THOR #27526
Quote:
Originally Posted by DynaJim36 View Post
Just wanted to through my two bits in on this topic. I also have a 2022 Magnitude SV34 on the F-600 chassis. (We are loving it btw) I can't say if we all have the same display but on mine, when you are on the display that shows air filter status, oil life and DEF level... keep scrolling down on the keypad, it's two clicks down to display the fuel level in both tanks.

Couple other things I saw on this thread... the generator runs on the forward tank. The aft tank fills and keeps the forward tank at 3/4 full until the aft tank runs out of fuel. This all happens automatically, there are no switches or valves to turn. Having had several multi-tank vehicles, this is auto process is WONDERFUL!!! I had another discovery, if you leave the ignition on (I had the engine running) and fill the just aft tank, the forward tank will fill to 3/4 full with the transfer pump while you are fueling. You can also watch this happening on the multi-tank display. So I may just fill the aft tank from now on!!! Once the aft tank is topped off (the transfer pump keeps up with fueling from the pump), I can only get about 5 more gallons in the forward tank.

Oh, one other comment I saw on this thread, yes and yea... I have approximately 1,000 pounds of "extra" carrying capacity on the front axle and 3,000 pounds on the back axle with the F-600. And that is with our full travel load, chairs, BBQs, tools, water, tables, fencing for the dog, etc. etc. etc. LOL
DynaJim36,
You are my savior! I only saw air filter status, oil life and DEF level...and a blank line, so I didn't think to try and scroll further down. Viola!

I was thinking something was not right, because while I have XLT badges and the power seat, my VIN indicates an XL trim level. Turns out, I just wasn't exploring enough.

BTW - Installed a Sat antenna this weekend - Step by step-ish pics coming soon.

First camping trip this weekend coming up!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum