Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 06:17 PM   #15
bassoneman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Massachusetts
THOR #1202
Quote:
Originally Posted by bevedfelker View Post
Back in October I made a Axis/Vegas Owners' Manual and Checklist available to anyone who might want one. To date I have received and distributed 230 copies.

My intent was that this manual would be a living document. As I learned more about my Vegas I'd make revisions to the manual to reflect that new information. Additionally as new discussions and problems were submitted by owners on the Thor Forums I'd also update the manual to reflect that information. In addition, I changed the format from letter size paper to A5 paper (approximately 5.5" X 8.5") to fit standard PDA notebooks.

The manual is currently on its 3rd version and has been amended 16 times. In the past I distributed the manual by asking anyone who wanted a copy to send me an email. Unfortunately, as I amended the manual I did not send out emails distributing the new information.

Anyone desiring an updated manual can go to the link below to my Microsoft OneDrive and download a new manual. If you select "Download" on the menu line a MS Word version will download. If you select ". . ." from the menu line there is an option to download a PDF version of the manual.

Ed Felker

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=file%2cdocx
Ed you are the man for doing this.. Thank you.. I don't have an Axis but my cousin does.. And this is very helpful.. I did a quick glance through it looks great.. How I came across it I was looking how to check fluids in chassis battery and Battery removal.. I didn't see that in your manual. But might have missed it.. I did find in though on the forum..
http://www.thorforums.com/forums/f10...tery-1317.html

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum