Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2022, 07:29 PM   #5
robertj1961

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tellaro 20L
State: North Carolina
THOR #26907
A weak or worn out battery can show up first as a "check engine light". It can also result in other computer problems. From another owner on a pro-master forum :

"The other day the yellow check engine light (Malfunction Indicator Light) came on and dash said "check gas cap". I checked gas cap and started the car the next 2 days to see if the light warning reset. Did not have access to code reader. Never had a problem starting it. Today, the battery was dead and the dash flashed all kinds of messages ..... tire pressure system, coolant, and other system errors. Any idea on where to start ? Should I jump it and try to read a code? My friend has a code reader. Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks. 2015 Promaster gas. 46000 miles. Thanks !"

and solution:

"Thanks everyone, turned out to be a battery going bad. Started by showing a check engine light."

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum