Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 05:42 PM   #1
robertj1961

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tellaro 20L
State: North Carolina
THOR #26907
Thor Tellaro Insulation and Roof A/C Cooling

I was wondering if any one has any thoughts on the insulation of these vans when they leave the factory and if anyone has done anything to improve this? Even with my Coleman Mach 11000 A/C working properly it seems to have difficulty cooling this small area. It is a given that when you open the sliding door you are going to loose most of the cooling but seems to take longer than it should to cool back down. Granted it is very hot this time of year but the rear of the van will rarely get into the high 70's even when running for quite some time. Have considered adding some insulation to see if that helps? I also close the MaxxAir roof fan when running the A/C and only run it when not running the A/C.
Have not had it long enough to test the heating but fear that could also be an issue in the winter?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.