Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 11:31 AM   #3
JimOIB

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Fourwinds 24F
State: North Carolina
THOR #9511
I have a ‘17 Four Winds Class C and it came with two keys and two remotes. However, my coach does not have the Ford remote entry system but an aftermarket APS45C keyless entry system. The only feature used is the door lock and unlock. Only one of the key FOBs was programmed and worked. The dealer could not program the second key FOB due to not having the valet switch. As a result I purchased a new APS45C and replaced the old one - it came with the FOBs pre- programmed.

You need to figure out if you have Ford OEM or an aftermarket system. Best to call Thor and ask them. Also, there should be a Ford tag on the drivers door frame that has the feature codes - that should help figure out if you have an OEM system or not.

The APS on my coach is under the plastic step on my drivers side.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum