Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 03:17 PM   #18
Cabzbad

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany M-4051
State: California
THOR #27641
[QUOTE=Cabzbad;357798]
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerboatr View Post

Reese told me it was custom made for Thor and it was discontinued in 2021.
They have no cross reference.
I can get a better pic of bar code but I believe part of it is faded.

Its crazy that Thor, Reese and Curt dont have anything. I cant believe that the hitched changed for lets say 2012 or 2013? But the representative from
Thor did not mention it possibly fitting...they just told me that Lippert now supplies there hitches. It been a total run around calling all of the suppliers.

It was bent. Not due to weight. The storage place essentially jack knifed the rig and it pulled the hitch to one side about 1"
I called Thor this morning. In 2011 is the last year of the 40' Tuscany's. I asked the rep to look for a hitch for newer...2012 and on. She did but found that from 2012 and on the Tuscany went to 45'. She was able to locate the hitch for a 2012 and it is made by Lippert and gave me the part number (346256). I called Lippert and the hitch is available and sent me a technical drawing so I could verify the mounting. Everything matches perfectly except there are 6 mounting holes instead of 4. So im planning on ordering one and hopefully some of the holes will line up or I may have to drill some.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.