Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2022, 11:19 AM   #1
Dcn Steve

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Daybreak 26'
State: Illinois
THOR #19020
Coach Battery Drain

I have a Thor DB26, 2020. Ford frame, gasoline. Bought brand new in 2019 and currently has less than 8k miles.

Over the last few months I have had an unexplained drain on my coach battery. When unplugged from shore power, with coach master power switch in off position, the battery will lose voltage at a fairly steady rate. Approximately 1/10 of a volt every couple of hours.

The battery is an Interstate 12 Volt deep cycle. I took it in to the local dealer, he tested it and replaced it with a brand hew model (the first was less than a year old). Brand new battery did exactly the same thing.

I am assuming either something has been accidentally activated that shouldn't have been or somewhere there is a short. Any suggestions as to where to look would be appreciated.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.