Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 06:37 PM   #8
magicbus

Brand: Still Looking
State: California
THOR #1494
Quote:
Originally Posted by timp410 View Post
We are planing to purchase a Winnebago Forza 34T in the near future. My wife loves the floor plan of this coach. I decided to start doing some homework on the quality of their coaches. I am not sure how I feel after reading the following thread Winnebago Tour problems? - iRV2 Forums

My current coach "A Thor Axis" uses the Schwintek system and I have not had any problems "knock on wood". However, the Axis has a small slide out, the Forza has a large slid out. I am starting to wonder if I should just steer clear of the Schwintek system altogether. I am new at this and the Axis is my first motorhome. Some of the wait times I read about owners being without the coach they have just spent a ton of money on makes me want to re-thing this whole lifestyle. I have no plans of ever being a full timer but I due like the idea of traveling around and vacationing in my own house.

I know I should be posting this on a Winnebago site and I will. However, it seems that Winnebago is having some of the same issues that Thor is having.
I am laughing. We are weary of issues with our thor axis and just now today looked at the forza 34t. Googled for Forza issues, and lo and behold ended right back on here with our thor buddies, ha! So did you buy the Forza?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum