Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 07:41 PM   #1
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Ok who does this?

Here we are at the Michigan Welcome center on our way back home from Canada this weekend.
I love these places: I end up picking up a bunch of those little brochures and magazines about all the wonderful places you can visit (and we live in Michigan! LOL). We will typically go home with a pile of them looking for interesting places to visit or things to do. In the end I'm sure we go to less than 10% of them (and I'm being generous).

I'll even pick them up when we're not staying (like if we were driving through to FL and stopped in KY or TN at a rest area I'll be looking at them "Hey check this out!!" "come on, we have to go").

I'm not the only one right?? (After all if people didn't pick those up they wouldn't have them there...)

FYI It was this one. Its pretty new: A couple of years ago they rebuilt the freeways around the bridge to Canada and reconfigured how I-94, and I-69 join up there in Port Huron.
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.