Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 01:05 AM   #86
billnagle6900@gmail.com

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: North Carolina
THOR #3216
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocMike View Post
Bolandd,

Have not yet made the decision. The more I study the options the more questions I have on the various tow setups (Blue OX is one I keep seeing).

Did you see the posting this Forum (different thread) that showed the Reese Hitch tearing away the under chassis where it was mounted? I have a good mechanic friend that I am going to show that to then get him to evaluate my current set up before I even tow the first time.

Right now I have a Curt Hitch mount with my sparetire on it.

Never know who you will run into on the road, one row over and two sites to the left is another Vegas in the "TAPS RV Park" here in Asheville. Nice gentleman, 2015 Vegas and had his windshield replaced due to stress crack by a company in Charlotte NC (35 miles from our home). I plan to get the name and address and post the repair shop on this Forum, seems they know how to fix the windshield so it stays fixed.

I'll post pictures once we get the Soul transformed to a "TOAD".

Doc
Doc,
I'm just down the road in Hendersonville...but never heard of that RV park until now. Thanks... of course, locally, might check Lake Powhatan(E/W/S), N. Mills River(Dry), or Davidson River(E/W).
Hendersonville, NC
billnagle6900@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum