Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 02:56 AM   #1
Sparkyonline

Brand: Cruiser
State: Wisconsin
THOR #4416
New Stryker 2512 Owner

I just picked up my new 2512 toy hauler. Already I have problems. The top kitchen drawer does not close all the way and it takes all that I have to open it. I'm a 6'tall male who weighs 208 pounds. This drawer should not be this difficult to use. I have a very annoying squeak in the floor about six feet forward of the ramp door. My bathroom door will not latch closed and constantly swings open. One of my outside speakers does not work at all.

I don't know who I'm more upset with. The manufacturer who sends out a product with so many problems or a dealer who didn't notice any of these issues. I bought the camper one week. The dealer kept it for a week. I picked it up the Thursday before Memorial weekend. Tomorrow I'm towing it back 70 miles to my dealer to hopefully have these issues corrected.

If I don't get satisfaction I will definitely post my disappointment here and all over the web including Rip Off Report. People will here clear as a bell of how the dealership and the manufacturer deals with rectifying my issues. I hope I get good news to report.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.