Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2022, 05:05 AM   #21
Chateau_Nomad

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 24F
State: Ohio
THOR #16721
Quote:
Originally Posted by txc2936@yahoo.com View Post
I dont know why it took so long to buy one of these. Filling tires, checking with a stick gauge... Now, just point and shoot...

Fill 1/2 lb over desired pressure, for me 82.5 psi, press the little button to release air to the correct pressure, put on the TPMS sensor.

The neighbors, saying,,, there he goes again... checking and fillin those tires again..
I'm still using an old Radio Shack digital gauge that at least 20 years old! Original battery! I use it because it's VERY accurate. But.. I'm looking for a quality replacement. The problem is... many of these combo fill/pressure gauges have a head the size of a cow's head!! I want something to fit into tight spaces.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum