Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 05:20 PM   #1
WindsportWeirdo

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Kentucky
THOR #28044
He’ey there 😊

I’m Kenny. My girlfriend and I just bought our 2nd RV. Purchased a pop up during the pandemic and traded it for our new 34j Windsport. We lovingly refer to her as The Beastie.
My bestie has been boon docking for 5 years now. After hooking up with him in Mt. Shasta CA and seeing how much he loves the nomadic life, we made the decision to go full time in our RV.
We’ll be completely free of the stix & brix next Friday and are looking forward to this latest adventure.
Feel free to say hey and offer any suggestions. We welcome all because guess what … we’re new … and we really need as much assistance as we can get. Although we’re great with primitive camping, being self sufficient and resourceful, we still need help with lots of things.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	7B3FC545-C67D-4E6B-9184-AA5F1D8C4F5A.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	145.4 KB
ID:	39542   Click image for larger version

Name:	C85FD211-1973-4A41-90C2-AD5E3BC8A07B.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	148.6 KB
ID:	39543  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.