Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2022, 02:10 AM   #9
PJDour

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 35SK
State: Kentucky
THOR #28051
I just bought a 2015 Four Winds 35SK and it has the same issues. The generator will not start, with no light on the rocker switch at the generator. The Axxera AV614BH radio/video/dash cam has no power, so none of that works. Reading both house batteries, while everything is still hooked to them in the footwell box, they both read 13.2 volts. The coach has been unused for a year at the previous owners house. He said that all batteries had been replaced. Do I need to disconnect all wires from both batteries to get a true read? I also have an issue with the LCI self leveling system. Upon startup of the coach, there is a beep every 30 seconds. The previous owner told me to reset the system each time to stop the beep. This works, but seems like a step that shouldn’t be required. Is the leveler system getting errors on start up because it may be attached to the wrong circuit that is switched with the ignition, or should it be on a constant on circuit. Owner had a new Xantrex 2000 watt inverter installed. Multiple electric system gremlins that I am trying to resolve. Obviously the generator and dash multiplex system are the most frustrating. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.