Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 06:04 PM   #27
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang94@hot.rr.com View Post
This sounds good and looks good but what kind of screen is on each one? Never see the front of any of them. At about 1:10 they show one with a lot more openings than any of the rest and seems to have about half air flow... For the video all they have to do is add something to the inside of each just to make another one really look good. Sure it might be some what better then a few of them but they did something to over exaggerate the loss of air flow even in the one I thought would of been the best. You cant believe everything you see on the internet...
ok, fair enough.
All I can say is if you look at one in person, compared to any other brand/type, you will see the difference. See on the back, the cover is made to form fit against the "standard" domed vent cover?
That does allow the cover to open fully, where the other covers block it from opening all the way.
How much restriction? I didn't measure it....
and as I mentioned before, I'm not so sure it really matters all that much. May be insignificant....
but it does look like a better mousetrap to me.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.