Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 02:46 PM   #4
lwmcguir

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany 42GX
State: Missouri
THOR #9178
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS60ocb View Post
It will be 7 years next week since we said saw our soon to be RV travel down the factory floor. After the getting through the first year we had a 6 good years. No real surprises.
After nearly 5 months of looking, we have traded for a 42 foot DP Class A but haven't fully moved in as my wife had some minor surgery and controls the kitchen area. We knew Class A's had less storage area but I didn't realize how much difference till realized the height of the basement area are so limiting. Of course the truck also held more than the Toad will. I will still be on the Thor Forums but a Model that was built before Thor acquired.

Thanks to all your thoughts and guidance over years.
Clay Going for a small Class C to Montana FW to Mobile Suits FW on to Class A over 11 years
Good luck and what did you purchase?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum