Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 05:09 AM   #59
anaro
Moderator Emeritus

Brand: Crossroads
Model: Zinger ZT26BL
State: North Carolina
THOR #91
I emailed crossroads tonight and actually got a pretty quick response from Tom Montague. Here is his response:

"The forum will be back online this week and all previous posts will be in place.

The negative and positive feedback on the site make it great. Most companies have an independent company or person monitor the forums and delete negative posts. This distorts the truth about these companies. We don't do that and if I have it my way - we won't. Negative feedback is helpful and in some cases useful in helping identify or in solving issues - that being said - advertising for or promoting other companies products on our website will not be tolerated and those posts going forward will be monitored and deleted. Unfortunately the actions of a few can ruin it for all.

We are also working hard on the new website and plan to have it online starting in January of 2013 - just two short months away. Ive shared the new look and feel of the new site. I know things appear to move slowly but we are working hard to do things the right way.

Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions. "
anaro is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum