Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 05:05 PM   #6
MCP

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tellaro 20k
State: Arizona
THOR #27962
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRM View Post
That's good stuff.

After looking at a few of these Etrailer and Northern, I see the issue with the tail lights. Looks like I might have 12" above the hitch. The second issue is opening the doors., that might require the swing out style hitch.

Ron
I haven't used it yet but on my Tellaro 20k I have a swing away type enclosed box. It is the CargoMax by Stowaway2. It has lights and license bracket. If you were to order it, be sure to follow their guidelines. That is, accurately measure distance from receiver to bottom of doors and also plug in your vehicle info. I foolishly "guessed" at the dimension not realizing there was a standard swing away frame and also a low rise. Promaster needs low rise for door clearance. Missed it by an inch!! I ended up returning the frame portion and replacing it with the correct low rise. Costly error, shipping and restocking.

Also, I'm adding sewer hose storage to the front of the box (between box and van doors). It will allow storage of a real sewer hose with fittings on both ends rather than the floppy single fitting hose in the tellaro's side compartment.

Mike

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum