Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 09:53 PM   #2
Scubawise

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.6
State: New Mexico
THOR #20220
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivelivel View Post
Hello fellow RV'ers!

I am a full timer and currently have a 2020 Ford F250 truck and a 2021 MPG trailer and I love this lifestyle and want to continue it.

I would like to move up to a Super C that can tow 10K at least so I can pull an enclosed trailer and have a light-ish jeep wrangler in it.

There is a Used 2016 Thor Motor Coach Class C RV CHATEAU 35SF with 25K miles from a private seller. I am looking hard at it and I am prepared to purchase it, but I have some other RV friends saying I will regret it and to run away, fast.

I am looking at all of these front cap issues on the newer magnitudes and omnis and wondering if this is the same with the 2016 Chateau models?

I have some calls out to an RV inspection service near the location I am buying this from and will ask him to pay some extra attention to this front cap area.

I want to tow, so the next option in my 200K or less price range is a Jayco Seneca, but I REALLY like this 6.7 diesel, the same I have in my F250, and it is a beast.

If someone has a 2016 model like this, are you having issues like I am seeing elsewhere on here?

Thanks for any advice!

Joe
This may help good luck

https://www.rvinsider.com/2016-Thor-...orplan=Chateau

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum