Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 01:31 PM   #6
lwmcguir

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany 42GX
State: Missouri
THOR #9178
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS60ocb View Post
I bought an early 2017 42 foot Entegra Anthem.to pull a car rather than used the truck as our daily driver more and more. We loved the DRV as we had so much room and storage. Today will first I put all 4 slides and let my wife start packing things away. The main storage disadvantage is the different of the Basement storage. The FW may have twice the vertical height.

Where I park and store is not a level place but the FW, I would crib the front jacks but the Entegra I would not try that. (Class A disadvantage)
In the past, long term visits, a car was a available or stored but with the Grandkids going many ways, the old method just wasn't working as well.
As age creeps up on us we think this is the easy way going between northern WI/MN, Texas, FL, TN IL MO.
Clay
Nice coach, it was one we looked at also

Definitely a learning curve and for us very positive in the end

Enjoy!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum