Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Norcold 611v
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 06:44 PM   #1
Redsand

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 28A
State: Arizona
THOR #25443
Unhappy Norcold 611v

I'm checking out our rig for a trip next month and wanted to make sure everything is up to snuff. Water check. A/C check. Hot water check. Furnace check. Norcold on AC check. Norcold on propane problem. I slide the switch to "Gas" and I hear it click three times and starts the flame. Cools the freezer to 30 degs. and refrigerator section to 40. Perfect. Overnight something goes wrong and both the green and yellow leds flash continuously next morning. Cooling stops completely. I slide the switch to off for a few seconds and back to gas then it restarts just fine and continues with both green and yellow lights on. Day two of this behavior and I'm a bit stumped. Any Norcold gurus care to lend some magic thoughts?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum