Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2022, 01:18 PM   #16
Pabs4

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #13816
We wouldn’t travel without our Garmin RV770, but I agree with you about having a bunch of stuff on the dash. We struggled with mounting it on our dash that is now a type of vinyl, and not smooth. We bought a small piece of plexiglass at Home Depot, and I mounted it onto the dash with the Command picture/frame hanger Velcro hangers. Now our GPS stays mounted securely. I keep the TPMS mounted next to the passenger chair. We use a combination of RV Trip Wizard, and Garmin BaseCamp to plan our trips. BaseCamp is free if you have a GPS, but there is a definite learning curve. It’s not very user friendly. I find Trip Wizard to be more helpful with the details about campgrounds and restaurants. Good Luck, and let us know if you find something that suits your needs.

Pam
Safe-T-Plus steering stabilizer, Koni shocks
Pabs4 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.