Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2022, 04:28 PM   #45
Greybear

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude BH35
State: Utah
THOR #19910
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulwadley View Post
Hey Greybear

Garden City/Bear Lake are beautiful locations. The last time I drove down from Yellowstone, I stopped at the KOA Bear Lake/Garden City. Busy summer place but a wonderful place with lots to do. We are heading to Riverton for Thanksgiving and Christmas for a week each time visiting friends. With the new coach, I plan on staying at the Salt Lake KOA and use the car to get around. I am having the Demco Stay and Play braking system installed with the Blue Ox Base Plate and Blue Ox Alpha Tow bar. We will not travel with our car right behind us. We are planning out next summer's trip to Florida and all points between.

Paul
Cool! We love it here. My wife was born and raised here, and we returned full time when we retired.

You might luck out for Thanksgiving, as the temps here are still in the 60s/70s, and they forecast a dryer than normal winter. Still lots of construction, so be safe!
2022 Jeep Sahara EcoDiesel (TOAD!)
2013 Harley FLHCUI
Greybear is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.