Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2022, 01:51 PM   #35
Dan-sr@perra-us.net

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3
State: Iowa
THOR #28145
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16ACE27 View Post
You know you can turn the volume off on a standalone GPS?

I simply don't understand why anyone would want all this discrete information on a single device that isn't in the direct field of view of the driver. There's a reason dash gauge clusters are made the way they are to display multiple parameters simultaneously. Can you imagine if you had to flip though the individual parameters on you dash gauges? Speed, Tach, Temperature, Oil Pressure, etc.

I want instant access to my GPS, TPMS, Rear View Camera, Toad Brake Display and Android Tablet. I don't want to flip through screens while driving to get that information.
Why would I turn the volume off? I have difficulty hearing the output from the tiny speakers over the road noise with stand-alone devices. I really need something that will connect and work with Android Auto or at least Bluetooth connect the audio output into the radio and use the radio speakers that I can hear.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum