Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 02:03 AM   #3
Bob Montgomery

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.3 (2016)
State: Montana
THOR #4032
Quote:
Originally Posted by bevedfelker View Post
You can ask Thor customer service for the construction schematics (fresh water and waste water). They will forward them to you by email.

My Vegas has the toilet and bathroom vanity drain to black tank. Everything else goes to gray tank including shower drain. I'm surprised your black fills faster than gray. My gray (42 gals) fills in about 4 days. My black can go for a week or 10 days before filling. The largest source of drain water for the black tank is the toilet.

I would guess your shower drains to the gray.
Thanks for your info, your black water tank holds four more gallons than mine I think. I got to thinking maybe I failed to empty the black water tank before this last trip because I didn't think it needed it. Likely my mistake. But I didn't realize it was so small either. It is funny other ACE models hold 40 gallons and mine and two other models (including their biggest bunk house model) have such small tanks. It does't help having the sink in the bathroom draining into the black water tank either. I will contact
Thor to see wherethe shower drains.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.