Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2022, 05:24 AM   #8
Soarer

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Compass 23TW
State: Nevada
THOR #28284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan-sr@perra-us.net View Post
First question, which TPMS system would work best for My motorhome?

Next question, will any of the aftermarket TPMS systems read the TPMS monitor output from the Towed vehicles OEM TPMS senders?
I recommend TireMinder but I do not know if it will read OEM senders.

I bought a 10 sensor system for my 1994 RoadTrek and twin axle glider trailer. It included a repeater that I wired into the trailer running lights circuit. Most of the time all of the sensors stay in communication with the easy to read display. When one drops out, I turn the running lights on and, with the repeater powered, the sensor comes back.

In my case, I only need 8 sensors for the rolling wheels so I put a sensor on the spare. This ended the irritating question of “Honey, when was the last time you checked the pressure in the spare?”

Jim
LeSharo ‘85
Soarer is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum