Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2022, 02:33 PM   #9
lwmcguir

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany 42GX
State: Missouri
THOR #9178
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmikego74 View Post
Sorry guys, my wife went into hospital early October and passed away on October 10th.
I was finally able to get it figured out, had an issue with fuel nozzle and filter gummed up, it would run but wasn't burning properly, had fuel dripping form exhaust pipe. New nozzle and filter fixed that.
FOR OTHERS wanting to know about Tuscany 40rx - The interior thermostat when switched to HEAT only has GAS (Aqua Hot) setting on Zone 1 & 3 which operate the floor heat exchangers so I turned off Zone 2 completely. There is also a Thermostat in my storage compartment to heat underneath. (Guessing that is really the Zone 2)
It took me some adjusting to figure out some good settings, but so far it is all working fine. Thanks for everyone's help
Mike, sorry about your wife passing

Zone 2 is really the recirculation loop to act as a stir pump since the 400 doesn't have a dedicated unit. You should feel heat in the exchanger but no fan when the unit is recirculating after you turn it on and it warms up. 450D units have a dedicated stir pump.

And you should have two thermostats and two exchangers in the basement, any way the 43 foot and up do

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum