Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2022, 12:41 AM   #15
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
Yep, no problem. We've camped in ours several times with those sorts of low temps. I would not even connect the water hose unless it's justs to fill the tank. Use the tank and pump.

Matthew beat me to the master tip. Get yourself a small space heater or two....or three. Just be mindful of your breakers and circuits. In my 31 ft when it's real cold I keep one going in the kitchen, and another very small one in the bathroom...

You're plugging in for electricity, right?

The furnace will burn a lot of LP more worse it's blower will drain the house battery in nothing flat. I use the furnace but a bit sparingly....only to warm the place now and then, turn it off when sleeping, turn it on in the morning to warm the place for the wife and kids. The little heaters keep it decent

Most of the pipes are inside so it shouldn't be an issue....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum