Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 01:47 AM   #1
Walt Graham

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 35C
State: Florida
THOR #4478
just took delivery of the new motorhome

My wife and I are not new to RV-ing, we started out in 1975 with a Coachmen travel trailer and moved up until 1984 when we got out and got back into boating (we live in Florida)... yeah we have 37 foot Sea Ray on a lift in the backyard... but three years ago the RV bug hit and we bought a 2012 Rockwood 5th wheel that we towed with a 2012 F-250 (as they say size matters) all was well until last week when we bought a 2016 Thor Windsport 35C. Since the purchase we have been outfitting the coach and spending money just like outfitting a new boat. So far we have the tow dolly for our Ford Escape, a 150 psi compressor for tires, a spare for the dolly, a 50 Amp Voltage autoformer (this unit will raise incoming voltage by 10%, a must a Florida State Campgrounds that always have low voltage that your A/C unit can't tolerate), rear mud flap for the coach since we tow and so many other items I can't remember what they are. We have used the coach for 3 nights starting on the day it was delivered and by next week we will be on the road again.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.