Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 03:36 PM   #12
Walt Graham

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 35C
State: Florida
THOR #4478
When we were on our second day after delivery we took a ride into Sarasota, FL. and stopped at Barry's trailers. He carries Master Tow dollies and after searching most website we found his price to be the best and he is almost local for us. We bought the 80 inch wide (77 is standard) so any vehicle in the future would fit although we currently tow a new Ford Escape and it fits very well. The dolly has the electric brakes and came with the tie-down basket straps. His price was $1,250 (plus Florida tax) while most others want $1,095 for a dolly without brakes or around $1,595+ with electric brakes. It's rated for 5.000 pound pull weight and 3,500 vehicle capacity. We towed the Escape home and the dolly tracked very well since it has the axel that can pivot slightly in turns. I have a friend up in the Orlando area and when he heard the price I paid he emailed me that the dealers in his area wanted $1,695 for the same trailer..... so I feel we did pretty good on value.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.