Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 10:15 PM   #2
Bob Montgomery

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.3 (2016)
State: Montana
THOR #4032
Quote:
Originally Posted by West View Post
Last weekend I had to turn around and in the process I over jack knifed and ran my motor home into my cargo trailer. The cargo trailer has the majority of the damage. My problem is my insurance is telling me they won't cover my cargo trailer since I don't have a policy specifically on it. When I bought the trailer I tried getting it insurance and Geico told me that they wouldn't insure it became the towing vehicles insurance would cover it or my home owners if it was at my house. Now it's a completely different story. Do any of you have experience with a claim involving a trailer?
You have a collision. You ran into the trailer so to me you would have a claim. The trailer didn't run into you did it? If you are 55 or older check into AARP insurance through the Hartford. I was amazed at how little it cost to add my new ACE to my insurance.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.