Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 08:06 PM   #5
Forest Grump

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.1
State: California
THOR #3186
You asked for a really easy fix for the Thor ACE, not for a Vegas which has a substantially different windshield and problems.

I bought my RV from Giant Rv in Colton. Their repair and fix it skill set is about as low as Trumps vocabulary.

My proposed fix is easy, simple and you can do it in 15 to 20 minutes. It was also recommended to me by Thor Warranty. Try it you might like it. You will also learn to understand how this winshield and it's my lding are put together. This is not rocket science.

My goal is to learn to fix every thing that is in the RV and rely on the dealer, Giant RV for nothing. For stumpers Ill take it to Redlands Teuck and RV. You dont need make something more difficult than it is.

For the Vegas owners - its not the same type of windshield. What happened to your Vegas windshield just does not apply to the ACE.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.