Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 01:51 PM   #3
Hoovis

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Washington
THOR #28631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Keefer View Post
I have never heard of Thor doing the right thing. Across the board, they manufacture the worst products in the RV industry. If I was you, I would write a letter to the Attorney General of every state that an authorized Thor repair facility worked on your coach. Maybe one of them will look into your claims. Good luck with your search for a resolution.
Thank you, Lt. It is pretty shocking that they seem to be able to consistently treat all of their customers in this manner and still be in business. "I have never heard of Thor doing the right thing" is the sort of info that helps me realize what I'll need to do. I should have known much earlier... when I was first dismissed by being told, "this is why we don't recommend that people live in our motorhomes, especially if you are traveling."

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.