Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 04:01 PM   #5
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoovis View Post
Thank you, Lt. It is pretty shocking that they seem to be able to consistently treat all of their customers in this manner and still be in business. "I have never heard of Thor doing the right thing" is the sort of info that helps me realize what I'll need to do. I should have known much earlier... when I was first dismissed by being told, "this is why we don't recommend that people live in our motorhomes, especially if you are traveling."
Thor doesn’t treat “all” their customers in that manner. Please quit using unsubstantiated claims.

As a note, in the years we owned the Challenger Thor always did the right thing and aside from a minor issue in the shakedown, for which Thor authorized and paid for a mobile tech, we never had an issue. And for the record that includes with the three Schwintec slides.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum