Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 01:57 AM   #14
Lt Keefer

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Texas
THOR #11781
This forum, like many, has two basic posters. The ones that love Thor and the ones that don't. The ones that like Thor and are happy with their coaches post complimentary posts about how Thor has always fixed their defects. But that is the rub, their coaches have had problems and the posters give Thor an "A" for effort. These posters fail to hold Thor accountable for the poor quality of their products. A lot of those that don't like Thor, have moved on to other/better brands and are no longer here to complain. While I don't like the quality of my Hurricane's build, I am satisfied with it's usability. The chassis has never let me down and the components like A/C, heater, slides, plumbing components, etc have always worked. Sure, I am in the market for a higher quality coach, but am being very cautious and waiting for the overall economy to bottom out before I spend that kind of money again.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum