Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2022, 02:01 PM   #11
AJMike

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Regency Ultra Brougham IB
State: Arizona
THOR #13468
We take 375 every time we go through El Paso. The road is excellent, although it seems to always be under construction, and I always hated the I-10 corridor through downtown El Paso.

Coming from the New Mexico side there is a steep climb up the mountain immediately after leaving I-10, and it might be a problem for some RVs pulling a toad. There is also, of course, the corresponding downhill descent where the speed limit is only about 50 mph, but in my opinion it is way better than the drive through downtown El Paso, and only about 3 or 4 miles further. Once you get past the mountainous section is is flat and mostly straight with little traffic. If you are going in the opposite direction the climb and descent are, of course, near the end of the bypass.

It also has the advantage of offering a lot of easy to get to shopping along the way and we frequently stop at the Wal-Mart, which is immediately off the 375, if we need something. Easy off. Easy on.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.